Gold Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod Servers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Report Staff template
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:55 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Ban Appeal Template
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:53 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Prop Hunt FAQ
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:52 pm by Harribo_Gold

» TTT - FAQ
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:44 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Prop Hunt/Murder Rules
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:43 pm by Harribo_Gold

» RULES
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 6:28 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Admin Application Template
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:08 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Moderator Application Template
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:07 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Operator Application Template
Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:03 pm by Harribo_Gold

Prop Hunt FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harribo_Gold
Admin

Prop Hunt FAQ Empty
PostSubject: Prop Hunt FAQ   Prop Hunt FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:52 pm

Why is everything pink and black?
You must be new to garrys mod, as it has been always, garrys mod needs a certain texture pack that you have to pay for which they dont tell you, it sucks I know. you can rather buy the game Counter Strike: Source, or you can just youtube "how to get the css textures for gmod for free 2015 (also for windows 10)" and follow the steps provided. It may seem sketchy, but there are no virus' in the content given. Just remember to download the game content and possibly map content then add it to your addons folder in garrys mod

How do I become a Prop?
To become a Prop, press e on the prop you wish to disire and you will become that prop (Keep in mind, you cannot rotate your prop, so it will be set to look a certain way, as well as there may not be a prop you can become because it is rather apart of the map, or it is blocked for certain reasons) 

How do I hold a Prop without becoming the Prop?
To hold a prop without turning into it, hold Ctrl and press E (Note not all props you will be able to pick up)

How do I gain a rank on the server?
Dont nag us because if you do, you wont most likely lose your chance of becoming a mod or any other rank. Just be on regularly, and let us gain your trust

Why can I hear the other team chatter?
You can hear them so people can hear others Ghosting which is a bannable offence. This is to keep people from cheating, allowing people to enjoy the game properly

Why cant I Private Message through !menu?
We removed this from users as we dont want people Ghosting on the server.

What is Ghosting?
Ghosting is when trying to tell people where props are, this is cheating and you will be banned if you continue this.

Why can't I mute someone in game on the scoreboard?
We do not allow muting as we need to make sure you do not mute staff for the sheer fact you may get punished for something you may not know you did. If someone is spamming or being abusive towards others on the server, generally a staff member will gag the person to solve the issue

There seems to be no staff members on the server, how do I report players if they are not on?
You can report players in Reports/Appeals tab and under Ban Reports with their steamid and why you are reporting this player. We will then deal with the situation from then on

Staff are abusing me with powers, where do I report this?
If you feel like a staff member is being aggressive/disrespectful/abusive of their powers, please report this on our forum page in the "Reports/Appeals" tab. We care about our community and if there are people causing havoc as staff, we want to know so we can fix the problem

If there is anything you'd like to ask, please comment below on this Forum Page and we will add your question to the FAQ
Back to top Go down
https://golddynasty.board-directory.net

Prop Hunt FAQ
Page 1 of 1