Gold Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod Servers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Report Staff template
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:55 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Ban Appeal Template
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:53 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Prop Hunt FAQ
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:52 pm by Harribo_Gold

» TTT - FAQ
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:44 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Prop Hunt/Murder Rules
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:43 pm by Harribo_Gold

» RULES
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 6:28 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Admin Application Template
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:08 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Moderator Application Template
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:07 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Operator Application Template
Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:03 pm by Harribo_Gold

Admin Application Template

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harribo_Gold
Admin

Admin Application Template Empty
PostSubject: Admin Application Template   Admin Application Template I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:08 pm

Title of the topic - (Steam Name)'s Admin Application

Requirements
- You are at least 15 years of Age
- You must have at least 50 Hours on the server
- You must be widely known across the community
- You must 'fit' Into the Admin team
- You must currently hold the rank of Moderator
- You must be an active member in the community

Recommendations
- Experience using ULX and Administrating servers
- A clear history with the Admin team -No drama Llamas-

Information about you

Steam Name:
Steam ID:

Questions

What qualities do you think would make you a good Admin?
Do you think you deserve the Rank of Admin? Why?
Have you ever been seriously punished within this community? If so, why?
Why do you want to be promoted to Admin?

Situations

You are on the server with a fellow staff member. You notice they are not helping you with any reports so you ask them to give you a hand. They agree to help and take the next report but then Immediately stop helping. What do you do?
The owners are away for the weekend and you have been put in charge of the server. You ban a group of people for meta gaming and they join the fourms requesting to be unbanned and using foul language towards the community. What do you do?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I acknowledge by posting this Application, that all the information is true. The application has met all requirements that are needed to obtain this rank. I am aware of the responsibilities I may have, and that I must be an active member in order to keep my rank. I know of my duties as this rank, or I am willing to ask a Owner for help in clarifying these responsibilities in order to be the best that I can be for the community. I have used clear and mature language in my application. I recognise that if I am to break these rules and not full fill my duties as this rank, I can be demoted immediately.
Back to top Go down
https://golddynasty.board-directory.net

Admin Application Template
Page 1 of 1