Gold Dynasty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Garry's Mod Servers

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Latest topics
» Report Staff template
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:55 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Ban Appeal Template
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:53 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Prop Hunt FAQ
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:52 pm by Harribo_Gold

» TTT - FAQ
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:44 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Prop Hunt/Murder Rules
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:43 pm by Harribo_Gold

» RULES
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 6:28 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Admin Application Template
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:08 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Moderator Application Template
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:07 pm by Harribo_Gold

» Operator Application Template
TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 25, 2016 2:03 pm by Harribo_Gold

TTT - FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Harribo_Gold
Admin

TTT - FAQ Empty
PostSubject: TTT - FAQ   TTT - FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 28, 2016 9:44 pm

Why is everything pink and black?
You must be new to garrys mod, as it has been always, garrys mod needs a certain texture pack that you have to pay for which they dont tell you, it sucks I know. you can rather buy the game Counter Strike: Source, or you can just youtube "how to get the css textures for gmod for free 2015 (also for windows 10)" and follow the steps provided. It may seem sketchy, but there are no virus' in the content given. Just remember to download the game content and possibly map content then add it to your addons folder in garrys mod

How do I access the pointshop?
To access the pointshop, press F4 and you will have several tabs you can choose from to play with.

I am in Spectator mode, how do I get out?
If you just joined the game during a round, you will have to wait til the next round. If not, check that you are moved out of spectator mode by pressing F1 then go to the Settings tab, then go all the way down to the bottom. Underneath the headline "Gameplay Settings" you will see Spectator-Only mode. Uncheck that then close it and you will be in the next round

How can I mute players?
You can mute players by holding the Tab button and going to their name, find their volume and click on it to personally mute them from your sound

I want mute alive players when I am dead. How do I do that?
To mute players easily as they are alive and you are dead. Press F2

I want to mute dead players whilst I am dead. How do I do that?
To mute players easily as they are dead as you are too. Press F2 twice

How do I report?
To report on the server, type !report in chat for reporting RDM. If you want to report players for harassment, talk to one of the staff members on the server.

There seems to be no staff members on the server, how do I report players if they are not on?
You can report players in Reports/Appeals tab and under Ban Reports with their steamid and why you are reporting this player. We will then deal with the situation from then on

Staff are abusing me with powers, where do I report this?
If you feel like a staff member is being agressive/disrespectful/abusive of their powers, please report this on our forum page in the "Reports/Appeals" tab. We care about our community and if there are people causing havoc as staff, we want to know so we can fix the problem
Back to top Go down
https://golddynasty.board-directory.net

TTT - FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gold Dynasty :: TTT :: Rules and Information-
Jump to: